Recommendations for First Time Renters !

 

 

For first time homeowners or renters, furniture shopping may be stressful. Also shopping for such items can be very expensive. I just recently became a first-time renter and would like to share some furniture and other home décor items I recommend.

First and foremost, let’s talk about couches. Couch shopping was honestly harder than finding an apartment I loved. I knew I wanted a sectional, but I couldn’t decide what material and shape I wanted. After what felt like endless searching, fell in love with this grey, plush-like sectional from American Furniture Warehouse. This couch is extremely comfortable. It is also customizable to fit any living space. I chose to do two of the regular square seats with a chaise lounge to fit my smaller sized living room. Overall I highly recommend, and for the quality of the couch, the price is very affordable.


    Next, I want to discuss my recommendation for kitchen items. First is a dish rack off of Amazon. It has a silverware holder and a larger space to hold bigger dishes. It has a spout attached to the bottom that drains into your sink. It is small and compact and fits right next to the sink and comes in many colors to match your kitchen theme. Another kitchen item I recommend is a non-slip kitchen mat also from Amazon. This mat is almost like a memory foam material and is very comfy to stand on while cooking or washing dishes. This item is extremely affordable and comes in many different color schemes. I bought both items in the color black. 







Comments

  1. This is such a good post! I love this idea, and as someone who also just recently moved, I will definitely consider these recommendations. I am thankful that you not only gave links to access these products, but also gave good reviews for them too! Thanks Hanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good recommendations - but don't forget to sign off at the end.

    Remember, for these self-generated blogs, they still need to be casual/professional entries -- not just personal. To do that, each post needs to have a "point" where you develop your major reasons for writing about the topic and work to inform, entertain, persuade, etc. your reader to understand your purpose in writing. You have a hint at it here - preparing for first time renting/ownership - but it needs further development still.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts